About the Pathways Courses
Pathways to A Better World believes that when a person knows themselves, loves themselves, is able to communicate their needs and wants, as well as being committed to creating win / wins in all their relationships, our world will be a safer and more loving place. When we have an understanding of ourselves we can then transfer that understanding to others. When we are able to communicate more effectively we then listen, hear and see others differently. As we do this there is more care and understanding in our families, work places, communities and world.
Our goal in creating scholarships is to support those in financial distress to be able to gain the tools provided through the education of Pathways to Successful Living Seminars so that they can acquire and use the tools in their daily lives.
We support the Pathways to Successful Living Seminars as they emphasize that personal growth is an active, on-going, ever-evolving process. The positive impact that each person makes creates a ripple effect leading to a better home, community, work place, and world in which to live. The more empowered we each are in meeting life’s challenges, the more compassionate, supportive, and fulfilled we are with our spouse, children, family members, friends, colleagues, and even strangers.
By participating in any of the seminars Basic, Advanced, Leadership and Couples that Pathways presents you will:
- Learn to effectively communicate in all areas of life
- Feel Increased self-esteem and self-worth
- Identify beliefs and behaviors that promote and impede your success
- Feel more empowered to meet challenges and take the risks necessary to create the success in your business and personal lives
- Create the kinds of relationships you have always hoped for. Through a support network available after the seminar, individuals are able to create an environment that assists them in learning, practicing, and eventually mastering the life skills to create the results they desire
The tools learned through the seminars support you in creating a better world for yourself, your coworkers, your loved ones and most of all your children and your children’s children. They then will have a better chance to live the life they were meant to live.